International Assessment and Accreditation Certification Federation is:
- Indian Illustrative of Eurocert Accreditations UK Ltd, Joined Realm.
- Accredited By Autonomous Accreditation Board-GACB(Europe) Worldwide Akkreditierungs Of Affirmation Bodies Europe Ltd , Joined Realm
- Accredited By Leading group of Value Norms (BQS), Leading body Of Value Guidelines, Federation Of Dominica
- Member of Dallas – FT. Worth Quality Confirmation Affiliation (DFWQAA)( An Individual from The QAI Worldwide)
- Member of Chicago Quality Affirmation Affiliation (CQAA) )( An Individual from the QAI Worldwide)
- Member of Relationship Of Indian Clinical Gadget Industry(Aimdi)
- Member of Joined Quality Administration Organization (UQMI)
- Member of Worldwide Security Quality Climate The board Affiliation (ISQEM), Joined Realm, A Non-Benefit Making Affiliation.
International Assessment and Accreditation Certification Federation is licensed for the accompanying confirmations:
- QMS: ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Administration Framework )
- EMS: ISO 14001:2004 ( Ecological Administration Administrations )
- OHSAS: OHSAS 18001:2007 ( Word related Wellbeing and Security The board Administrations)
- ITSM: ISO 20001:2011 (Data Innovation Administration The board Framework)
- FSMS: ISO 22000:2005 ( Sanitation The executives Framework)
- ISMS: ISO 27001:2005 (Data Security The board Framework )
- MDMS: ISO 13485:2003 (Clinical Gadget The executives Framework)
The International Assessment and Accreditation Certification Federation is certifiably not a certify affirmation body. The certificated association can not guarantee the confirmed body status in govt acquirement or tenders/offers on the off chance that such association has explicitly required accreditations/consistence from just satisfactory Authorize and Enrolled Certificattion bodies on its competency rules.
Any such status guarantee or portrayal will be the sole obligation of the such association and Acascert or any of its partners/delegate will not be at risk for such demonstration of the association.